Fuels & Lubricants
In 2001 TAO Commodity ventured into fuel-trading business and has evolved into one of the largest independent commercial /marine distributors of fuels for Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation, with an annual turnover of PhP1B (US$23M). Its distribution channels consist of 35 terminals and depots nationwide that enable fast and efficient delivery to customers.
TAO Commodity’s liquid feeds business began operations in 2002.TAO’s prime commodity -- molasses -- is utilized by farms and feed mills to enhance the nutritional value of animal feed particularly for livestock and poultry.
TAO Commodity Trader, Inc. is the largest trader of molasses in the Philippines – capturing a 35% share of the market. It manages its own vessel /barges and three molasses terminals located in CDO, Batangas and Negros Occidental. Twenty percent of its total volume is exported to Far East Asia through traders such as United Molasses, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Peter Cremer GmbH to name a few.
- Distileria Bago, Incorporated
- Absolut Distillery, Incorporated
- Consolidated Distillers of Far East, Incorporated
- Far East Alcohol Corporation
- Balayan Distillery, Incorporated
- Roxol Bioenergy
- San Carlos Bioenergy
- Green Future Innovation Inc.
- Cargill Philippines Inc.
- CJ Philippines Inc.
- Limcoma Marketing Coop. Inc.
- LipaAgri Development Corp.
- Sun Jin Philippines Corp.
- Thick and Thin Agri Products Inc.
- Pilmico Animal Nutrition
- Bless Farm
- First Great Fortune Farm
- Holiday Hills Stock & Breeding Farm Corp.
- Quezon Poultry & Livestock Corp.
- Reva Farm